Enjoy this versatile blend of herbs that adds a melodic accent to your favorite meals with lentils, rice, root vegetables or greens. It is the perfect Seasonal balance of warming and cooling elements to complement any dish. The magnificence of fresh roasted Yellow Mustard adds a toasty flavor and golden hue while highlighting Ayurveda’s traditional spices Coriander, Cumin and Fennel. Turmeric, with its rich undertones and anti-inflammatory properties, supports the healing synergy of this Foundational Masala.
Ingredients: coriander, cumin, fennel, turmeric, yellow mustard, mace, cayenne
- Coriander – known to lower blood sugar, ease digestive discomfort, decrease blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels, support menstruation, prevent neurological inflammation and disease
- Cumin – known to aids in weight loss, improves digestion, boosts immune system, treat skin disorders, relieve insomnia and heal respiratory disorders
- Fennel – known to regulate blood pressure, improve brain function, boost immunity, treat digestive disorders, improve skin health, strengthen bones, regulate menstruation, and prevent cancer
- Yellow Mustard – rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium, it is known to relieve respiratory disorders, improve cardiovascular health, heal nerve damage, lower cholesterol and aid detoxification
- Mace – high in manganese, magnesium, copper, and iron it is known to increase energy, treat insomnia, increase red blood cells, freshen breath, improve digestion, and reduce inflammation
- Cayenne – known to aid digestion, relieve migraines, prevent blood clots, boost metabolism, fight colds and flu, prevent allergies, and relieve joint and nerve pain