Madras Curry is one of the most popular spice mixes around. Our inspired version is an earthy yet fragrant blend of spices that can be used for a number of dishes both meat and vegetarian. Sweet with a subtle hint of smoked paprika and the slight citrus-like undertones of curry leaves makes this milder version an excellent substitute for garam masala or generic curry powder. This old and venerable spice provides a sumptuous modern accent to foods with a simple sprinkle. Use it in your favorite curry dishes, raw nut pates and yogurt or to enliven a wide variety of summer vegetables.
Organic blend of hand roasted and ground Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Fennel, Cardamom, Turmeric, Nutmeg, Smoked Paprika and Curry Leaves
- Coriander – known to lower blood sugar, ease digestive discomfort, decrease blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels, support menstruation, prevent neurological inflammation and disease
- Cumin – known to aids in weight loss, improves digestion, boosts immune system, treat skin disorders, relieve insomnia and heal respiratory disorders
- Cinnamon – known to fight infections and viruses, protect against cognitive degeneration, reduce cancer risk, protect heart health, reduce inflammation, reduce free radicals, protect dental health, and reduce allergy symptoms
- Turmeric – known to be anti-inflammatory, neutralize free radicals, delay aging symptoms, improve brain function, improve cardiovascular health, prevent cancer, ease arthritis, improve depression
- Fennel – known to regulate blood pressure, improve brain function, boost immunity, treat digestive disorders, improve skin health, strengthen bones, regulate menstruation, and prevent cancer
- Cardamom – known for its anti-microbial, anti-asthmatic, and anti-inflammatory effects, it is also shown to improve cardiovascular health, prevent depression, treat dental diseases, detoxify the body, prevent digestive disorders, treat sore throat and relieve nausea
- Nutmeg – known to detoxify the body, improve brain health, aid in digestion, improve oral health, treat insomnia, promote healthy blood circulation and regulate blood pressure
- Smoked Paprika – rich in antioxidants, it is known to treat autoimmune conditions,prevent cancer, prevent ocular degeneration, and strengthen the heart
- Chili Blend – high in vitamin C, it is know to fight infections, aid in digestions, relieve migraines, and reduce muscle, joint and nerve pain
- Cayenne – known to aid digestion, relieve migraines, prevent blood clots, boost metabolism, fight colds and flu, prevent allergies, and relieve joint and nerve pain
There are no reviews yet.